More Articles for 2011 Transportation Research Board paper Laboratory Evaluation of Open-Graded Asphalt Mixes with Small Aggregates and Various Binders and Additives
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views