More Articles for 2011 Construction Challenge
A team of students from Miami Valley Career Technology Center in Clayton, Ohio, has won the 2011 Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) Construction Challenge presented by Volvo Construction Equipment. The team competed against 23 other teams from around the United States ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes616 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views