More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views