More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views