More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver245 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges124 Views