More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion203 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September164 Views