More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2153 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views