More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views