More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views