More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system477 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run187 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass187 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views