More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views