More Articles for 2009 Bridge Inventory
Despite the high number of sub-standard bridges throughout the nation, bridge engineers remain optimistic they will be able to reduce number of deficient bridges TUSCALOOSA, Ala., November 4, 2009—Although a shockingly high number of bridges in the United States remain sub-standard, ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving411 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views