More Articles for 20-somethings
It isn’t that the younger generation doesn’t have a job or money – they just prefer to delay or put off buying a car altogether. They are more apt to hop on the subway or other public transportation system, reports GPB ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident996 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse585 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views