More Articles for $2 billion in high-speed rail awards
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on May 6 announced $2 billion in high-speed rail awards providing an unprecedented investment to speed up trains in the Northeast Corridor, expand service in the Midwest and provide new, state-of-the-art locomotives and rail cars ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1691 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1081 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views