More Articles for 1998 Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21)
The goal is performance over time Design durable roads and you are designing them “not to fail.” A variety of tools now exists that civil engineers can use to design pavements that will stand up to traffic and the elements, optimizing long-term ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series635 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group343 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines172 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views