More Articles for 1993 AASHTO
Inside alternate bidding Missouri Department of Transportation formula creates competition and saves money, too. By Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor This definitely keeps people on their toes,” says John Donahue, P.E., construction and materials liaison engineer with the Missouri DOT. “We are getting more ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2236 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1260 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project542 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans496 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority362 Views