More Articles for 140-foot long temporary pedestrian bridge built in preparation for the 93rd PGA Championship at the Atlanta Athletic Club in Johns Creek
PGA tournament officials added 5,000 feet of Yodock water filled barriers and barricades along the highway from Medlock Crossing to the Athletic Club as part of a comprehensive traffic control plan to manage pedestrian crossings during the four day event. The ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong988 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction459 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair435 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views