More Articles for 140-foot long temporary pedestrian bridge built in preparation for the 93rd PGA Championship at the Atlanta Athletic Club in Johns Creek
PGA tournament officials added 5,000 feet of Yodock water filled barriers and barricades along the highway from Medlock Crossing to the Athletic Club as part of a comprehensive traffic control plan to manage pedestrian crossings during the four day event. The ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes169 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges150 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America114 Views