More Articles for 13 Outstanding Engineering Alumni for 2012
Thomas L. “Tom” Roell, group executive for operations and risk at Parsons, has been selected as one of 13 Outstanding Engineering Alumni for 2012 by Pennsylvania State University’s (Penn State’s) College of Engineering. Each year, the College of Engineering honors the ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse472 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views