More Articles for 13 Outstanding Engineering Alumni for 2012
Thomas L. “Tom” Roell, group executive for operations and risk at Parsons, has been selected as one of 13 Outstanding Engineering Alumni for 2012 by Pennsylvania State University’s (Penn State’s) College of Engineering. Each year, the College of Engineering honors the ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable413 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views