More Articles for 13 Outstanding Engineering Alumni for 2012
Thomas L. “Tom” Roell, group executive for operations and risk at Parsons, has been selected as one of 13 Outstanding Engineering Alumni for 2012 by Pennsylvania State University’s (Penn State’s) College of Engineering. Each year, the College of Engineering honors the ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving397 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice349 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill333 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views