More Articles for $126 Million Folsom Dam Project in California
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Co. has been awarded a $126 million contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) to build a new auxiliary spillway control structure for the Folsom Dam, located 20 miles northeast of Sacramento. The USACE has ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax595 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views