More Articles for $10 million investment
Caterpillar Logistics Services today announced plans to open a new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington. The new facility will span more than a half million square feet and is part of the North American multiyear expansion and enhancement of ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas says it will locate its headquarters and warehouse facility in Norcross, Ga., creating about 100 jobs over a five-year period. Hyundai says the project represents about a $10 million investment. As a key business hub in Georgia, Norcross ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?458 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group227 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders156 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year148 Views