More Articles for Transportation Development Hall of Fame
James D. Pitcock, Jr., and Horatio S. Earle are the 2014 inductees to American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Foundation’s “Transportation Development Hall of Fame.” Petcock spent 60 years as the chief executive officer of Texas-based Williams Brothers Construction Company. Earle is ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Foundation has announced it's now accepting nominations for the 2015 “Transportation Development Hall of Fame.” The Hall honors people from the public and private sectors who have made extraordinary contributions to U.S. transportation development ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views