More Articles for Transportation Development Hall of Fame
James D. Pitcock, Jr., and Horatio S. Earle are the 2014 inductees to American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Foundation’s “Transportation Development Hall of Fame.” Petcock spent 60 years as the chief executive officer of Texas-based Williams Brothers Construction Company. Earle is ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Foundation has announced it's now accepting nominations for the 2015 “Transportation Development Hall of Fame.” The Hall honors people from the public and private sectors who have made extraordinary contributions to U.S. transportation development ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views