More Articles for Transportation Development Hall of Fame
James D. Pitcock, Jr., and Horatio S. Earle are the 2014 inductees to American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Foundation’s “Transportation Development Hall of Fame.” Petcock spent 60 years as the chief executive officer of Texas-based Williams Brothers Construction Company. Earle is ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Foundation has announced it's now accepting nominations for the 2015 “Transportation Development Hall of Fame.” The Hall honors people from the public and private sectors who have made extraordinary contributions to U.S. transportation development ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views