More Articles for Transportation Development Hall of Fame
James D. Pitcock, Jr., and Horatio S. Earle are the 2014 inductees to American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Foundation’s “Transportation Development Hall of Fame.” Petcock spent 60 years as the chief executive officer of Texas-based Williams Brothers Construction Company. Earle is ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Foundation has announced it's now accepting nominations for the 2015 “Transportation Development Hall of Fame.” The Hall honors people from the public and private sectors who have made extraordinary contributions to U.S. transportation development ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier263 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker211 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views