More Articles for Rally for Roads
Transportation advocates are flying to Washington, D.C. from all over the country to meet with lawmakers and discuss highway funding at the Transportation Construction Coalition’s (TCC) 2014 Legislative Fly-In on Tuesday and Wednesday. This year's theme, “The Time is Now: Fix the ...
The current surface transportation bill, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) expires on September 30, and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) is almost bankrupt. To help garner support for ensuring the HTF does not become insolvent, the Association ...
Time to make some noise. The Transportation Construction Coalition Fly-In and ARTBA Federal Issues Program start Monday 23rd. I'll be there and I'll be Tweeting. This is one of those events that could give this industry a major boost (Oh, and don't ...
May 25 is the day, 11 a.m. is the time. Don’t bring pitchforks and torches, just your conviction that we need to do something more than we have been doing to get Congress off their assumptions and do the right ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views