More Articles for assumption of the risk
Road Contractor’s Excavator Crushed after Blasting “Abnormally dangerous activities” are subject to special legal principles. According to the doctrine of abnormally dangerous activities, some activities, under certain conditions, may be so hazardous they result in strict liability. Though one who carries on ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction800 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events697 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes618 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines572 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views