Better Roads Staff | July 30, 2012
Mohr MFG. of Burnsville, Minnesota has just introduced a complete line of patented, energy absorbing, receiver mounted ball mounts called “SUPERBUMPERS”. These new impact attenuators not only pull and cushion your trailer towing, they protect your family, your vehicle and insurance the other 99% of the time when you’re not towing from the two most frequent vehicle accidents – getting hit while parked and the rear end collision.
SUPERBUMPERS protect your vehicle from rear-end collision damage, reduce whiplash injuries by softening the “crash pulse”, shield the tank zone, eliminate parking lot and parallel parking dents and dings while lowering insurance claims. The patented compression system has taken impacts over 20 mph. They install in less than 60 seconds into any 2” receiver hitch. Towing and non-towing versions available and they all have a lifetime crash warranty – if they bend or break from a rear end collision, at any speed, they will be replaced absolutely FREE.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views