Better Roads Staff
Mohr MFG. of Burnsville, Minnesota has just introduced a complete line of patented, energy absorbing, receiver mounted ball mounts called “SUPERBUMPERS”. These new impact attenuators not only pull and cushion your trailer towing, they protect your family, your vehicle and insurance the other 99% of the time when you’re not towing from the two most frequent vehicle accidents – getting hit while parked and the rear end collision.
SUPERBUMPERS protect your vehicle from rear-end collision damage, reduce whiplash injuries by softening the “crash pulse”, shield the tank zone, eliminate parking lot and parallel parking dents and dings while lowering insurance claims. The patented compression system has taken impacts over 20 mph. They install in less than 60 seconds into any 2” receiver hitch. Towing and non-towing versions available and they all have a lifetime crash warranty – if they bend or break from a rear end collision, at any speed, they will be replaced absolutely FREE.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)513 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign268 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says257 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers233 Views