Superbumper protects against rear-end collision
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 25, 2012
Mohr Mfg.‘s line of patented, energy absorbing, receiver mounted ball mounts known as “SUPERBUMPERS” protect your vehicle from rear-end collision damage.
The new impact attenuators’ patented compression system has taken impacts more than 20 mph. The attenuators install in less than 60 seconds into any 2-inch receiver hitch. Towing and non-towing versions are available and they all have a lifetime crash warranty – if they bend or break from a rear end collision, at any speed, the manufacturer will replace then for free.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views