Superbumper protects against rear-end collision
Mohr Mfg.‘s line of patented, energy absorbing, receiver mounted ball mounts known as “SUPERBUMPERS” protect your vehicle from rear-end collision damage.
The new impact attenuators’ patented compression system has taken impacts more than 20 mph. The attenuators install in less than 60 seconds into any 2-inch receiver hitch. Towing and non-towing versions are available and they all have a lifetime crash warranty – if they bend or break from a rear end collision, at any speed, the manufacturer will replace then for free.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)821 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects632 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D341 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads271 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views