Superbumper protects against rear-end collision
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 25, 2012
Mohr Mfg.‘s line of patented, energy absorbing, receiver mounted ball mounts known as “SUPERBUMPERS” protect your vehicle from rear-end collision damage.
The new impact attenuators’ patented compression system has taken impacts more than 20 mph. The attenuators install in less than 60 seconds into any 2-inch receiver hitch. Towing and non-towing versions are available and they all have a lifetime crash warranty – if they bend or break from a rear end collision, at any speed, the manufacturer will replace then for free.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2150 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project532 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans443 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views