Superbumper protects against rear-end collision
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 25, 2012
Mohr Mfg.‘s line of patented, energy absorbing, receiver mounted ball mounts known as “SUPERBUMPERS” protect your vehicle from rear-end collision damage.
The new impact attenuators’ patented compression system has taken impacts more than 20 mph. The attenuators install in less than 60 seconds into any 2-inch receiver hitch. Towing and non-towing versions are available and they all have a lifetime crash warranty – if they bend or break from a rear end collision, at any speed, the manufacturer will replace then for free.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion209 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September178 Views