Summit releases DOT Drug Testing series
Equipment World Staff | August 30, 2012
Summit Training Source has released two new interactive, multimedia online courses, DOT Drug Testing: Supervisor Training and DOT Drug Testing: Employee Awareness.
These courses are intended to help companies understand the importance of drug and alcohol free employees, as well as the rights and requirements for testing for both employees and supervisors. They are available all day, every day from any web browser.
The DOT Drug Testing: Supervisor Training course covers Introduction to Reasonable Suspicion, Signs and Symptoms of Substance Abuse, Constructive Confrontation, The Testing Process and Test Results.
The DOT Drug Testing: Employee Awareness course covers General Awareness, The Testing Process, Test Results and The Effects of Drugs and Alcohol.
In addition to the DOT Drug Testing courses, Summit offers more than 200 online training programs.
For more information, visit safetyontheweb.com.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?668 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund396 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views