Summit releases DOT Drug Testing series
Equipment World Staff | August 30, 2012
Summit Training Source has released two new interactive, multimedia online courses, DOT Drug Testing: Supervisor Training and DOT Drug Testing: Employee Awareness.
These courses are intended to help companies understand the importance of drug and alcohol free employees, as well as the rights and requirements for testing for both employees and supervisors. They are available all day, every day from any web browser.
The DOT Drug Testing: Supervisor Training course covers Introduction to Reasonable Suspicion, Signs and Symptoms of Substance Abuse, Constructive Confrontation, The Testing Process and Test Results.
The DOT Drug Testing: Employee Awareness course covers General Awareness, The Testing Process, Test Results and The Effects of Drugs and Alcohol.
In addition to the DOT Drug Testing courses, Summit offers more than 200 online training programs.
For more information, visit safetyontheweb.com.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views