Steve Forbes keynote at 2011 NSSGA Convention
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 14, 2011
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will feature Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief and chairman of Forbes magazine, as keynote speaker at its 2011 Annual Convention scheduled for the Wynn Encore hotel in Las Vegas, March 21-24. The convention coincides with the ConExpo-Con/Agg tradeshow being held in Las Vegas at the same time.
In his address, “Navigating the Current Economy for Business Growth and Success,” Forbes will discuss the current economic situation and its impact on the aggregates industry and provide insights and strategic advice for business growth and success during these difficult times.
NSSGA says Forbes’ present will “be thought provoking – certainly relevant – and one from which NSSGA members will draw great value.”
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views