Stephens to manufacture, market Inventure mixer
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 25, 2010
Concrete batch plant manufacturer Stephens Mfg. Co. and ISL Machinery Inc., located in King City, Ontario, the designer and marketer of the Inventure Reversing Drum Mixer have entered into an agreement that will give Stephens have exclusive rights to manufacture and market the Inventure Mixer in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
Stephens President and CEO Max Stephens said that he is very excited about this new relationship. “Inventure has a proven product that has been on the market for over 20 years. The Inventure Reversing Drum Mixer has a reputation of consistently mixing the highest quality concrete at a very competitive cost,” Stephens said.
With the addition of the Inventure Mixer to Stephens’ product line, they now have the ability to meet the needs of those that require a complete central mix plant. Darrick Proffitt, executive vice president for Stephens, said the two companies are a perfect match. “Inventure’s proven product and their vast knowledge and engineering experience, combined with our 53 years of manufacturing experience and our extensive sales network should provide huge benefits to both companies,” Proffitt said. “We can now offer the same high quality products and service for the central mix customer that our dry batch customers are accustomed to,” he added.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River566 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views