Stedman names new regional sales manager
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Marcotte’s responsibilities will include selling crushing equipment and systems to Stedman customers. He has more than three years of experience in the mining industry, plant operations and size reduction equipment. Marcotte received a Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering from the University of Kentucky.
For more information on Stedman, visit stedman-machine.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views