Stedman names new regional sales manager
Marcotte’s responsibilities will include selling crushing equipment and systems to Stedman customers. He has more than three years of experience in the mining industry, plant operations and size reduction equipment. Marcotte received a Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering from the University of Kentucky.
For more information on Stedman, visit stedman-machine.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)777 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers253 Views