Stedman names new regional sales manager
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Marcotte’s responsibilities will include selling crushing equipment and systems to Stedman customers. He has more than three years of experience in the mining industry, plant operations and size reduction equipment. Marcotte received a Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering from the University of Kentucky.
For more information on Stedman, visit stedman-machine.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business342 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views