Stantec’s Matthew Alexander Presented with ‘Driving Force Award’ by the E-470 Board of Directors
Stantec Transportation Program Manager Matthew Alexander has been honored with the “Driving Force Award” by the E-470 Public Highway Authority board of directors.
A member of Stantec’s Denver transportation practice, Alexander was recognized for “his contributions and leadership in supporting the continued development of the E-470 corridor.” Previously, the award has been presented to Colorado governors, state, local and federal elected officials, consultants, contractors and E-470 board members for cumulative service to the authority.
“Matt [Alexander] played critical roles in building E-470 and this award is a tribute to his 16 plus years of service,” said E-470 Executive Director John McCuskey in a press release from Stantec.
Before recently joining Stantec, Alexander served with the E-470 Authority as the authority’s construction manager, overseeing completion of the final 41.5 miles of the 47-mile highway before later being named director of engineering and roadway maintenance.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)808 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects604 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views