Stantec's Matthew Alexander Presented with 'Driving Force Award' by the E-470 Board of Directors
Staff Report | February 11, 2013
Stantec Transportation Program Manager Matthew Alexander has been honored with the “Driving Force Award” by the E-470 Public Highway Authority board of directors.
A member of Stantec’s Denver transportation practice, Alexander was recognized for “his contributions and leadership in supporting the continued development of the E-470 corridor.” Previously, the award has been presented to Colorado governors, state, local and federal elected officials, consultants, contractors and E-470 board members for cumulative service to the authority.
“Matt [Alexander] played critical roles in building E-470 and this award is a tribute to his 16 plus years of service,” said E-470 Executive Director John McCuskey in a press release from Stantec.
Before recently joining Stantec, Alexander served with the E-470 Authority as the authority’s construction manager, overseeing completion of the final 41.5 miles of the 47-mile highway before later being named director of engineering and roadway maintenance.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views