Stantec Names Ted Rutledge managing principal of Colorado Transportation Practice
Stantec has appointed Ted Rutledge as a transportation managing principal in its Denver, office. Bringing more than 35 years of experience working on award-winning projects related to engineering design, project management, group management, and financial and risk control; Rutledge will oversee the company’s Colorado transportation teams while working to continually diversify and grow the service offerings to clients.
Prior to joining Stantec, Rutledge served as Colorado transportation department manager for a full-service, top global design firm. While there, he managed a multidisciplinary transportation team of more than 100 practitioners serving the regional market. Rutledge also served as technical lead offering peer review and value engineering on major projects across the country.
A registered professional engineer in the states of Arizona, Colorado and Oregon, Rutledge received his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Colorado State University and achieved project management certification through Project Management Institute-accredited study. He is a resident of Parker, Colo.
Stantec’s Denver office employs nearly 80 professionals and provides a full suite of engineering consulting services to public and private clients.
MORE FROM Industry
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects472 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)467 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views