Stantec Names Ted Rutledge managing principal of Colorado Transportation Practice
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 9, 2012
Stantec has appointed Ted Rutledge as a transportation managing principal in its Denver, office. Bringing more than 35 years of experience working on award-winning projects related to engineering design, project management, group management, and financial and risk control; Rutledge will oversee the company’s Colorado transportation teams while working to continually diversify and grow the service offerings to clients.
Prior to joining Stantec, Rutledge served as Colorado transportation department manager for a full-service, top global design firm. While there, he managed a multidisciplinary transportation team of more than 100 practitioners serving the regional market. Rutledge also served as technical lead offering peer review and value engineering on major projects across the country.
A registered professional engineer in the states of Arizona, Colorado and Oregon, Rutledge received his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Colorado State University and achieved project management certification through Project Management Institute-accredited study. He is a resident of Parker, Colo.
Stantec’s Denver office employs nearly 80 professionals and provides a full suite of engineering consulting services to public and private clients.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]786 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus413 Views