“Spot the Hazard” campaign analyzes real construction site safety violations
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
MySafetySign, a company that produces official Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) signs, has launched a campaign to promote awareness of health and safety hazards on construction jobsites.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the campaign, “Spot the Hazard,” encourages construction workers to use the hashtag #HazardSpotting across social media platforms to share photos of possibly dangerous work environments.
MySafetySign posts the photos to a blog, where safety experts analyze the photos, identify the hazards and share answers about how to address the problem.
Check out some of the hazards industry professionals have already submitted at mysafetysign.com/blog.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving358 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice325 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill238 Views