“Spot the Hazard” campaign analyzes real construction site safety violations
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
MySafetySign, a company that produces official Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) signs, has launched a campaign to promote awareness of health and safety hazards on construction jobsites.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the campaign, “Spot the Hazard,” encourages construction workers to use the hashtag #HazardSpotting across social media platforms to share photos of possibly dangerous work environments.
MySafetySign posts the photos to a blog, where safety experts analyze the photos, identify the hazards and share answers about how to address the problem.
Check out some of the hazards industry professionals have already submitted at mysafetysign.com/blog.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business357 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views