“Spot the Hazard” campaign analyzes real construction site safety violations
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
MySafetySign, a company that produces official Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) signs, has launched a campaign to promote awareness of health and safety hazards on construction jobsites.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the campaign, “Spot the Hazard,” encourages construction workers to use the hashtag #HazardSpotting across social media platforms to share photos of possibly dangerous work environments.
MySafetySign posts the photos to a blog, where safety experts analyze the photos, identify the hazards and share answers about how to address the problem.
Check out some of the hazards industry professionals have already submitted at mysafetysign.com/blog.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series805 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views