“Spot the Hazard” campaign analyzes real construction site safety violations
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
MySafetySign, a company that produces official Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) signs, has launched a campaign to promote awareness of health and safety hazards on construction jobsites.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the campaign, “Spot the Hazard,” encourages construction workers to use the hashtag #HazardSpotting across social media platforms to share photos of possibly dangerous work environments.
MySafetySign posts the photos to a blog, where safety experts analyze the photos, identify the hazards and share answers about how to address the problem.
Check out some of the hazards industry professionals have already submitted at mysafetysign.com/blog.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker278 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges234 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes206 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America169 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views