“Spot the Hazard” campaign analyzes real construction site safety violations
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
MySafetySign, a company that produces official Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) signs, has launched a campaign to promote awareness of health and safety hazards on construction jobsites.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the campaign, “Spot the Hazard,” encourages construction workers to use the hashtag #HazardSpotting across social media platforms to share photos of possibly dangerous work environments.
MySafetySign posts the photos to a blog, where safety experts analyze the photos, identify the hazards and share answers about how to address the problem.
Check out some of the hazards industry professionals have already submitted at mysafetysign.com/blog.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2018 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1312 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views