Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra removes, protects against build-up
Amanda Bayhi | December 27, 2013
Cresset Chemical Company has introduced its Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra Spatter Protection formulation, which prevents build-up caused by concrete splatter.
Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra is applied using sprayer, brush or roller, and it protects against splatter for 1-2 weeks.
The product, a predominantly water-based material, can be used for many applications, including ready mix trucks, highway concrete paving equipment, portable batch plants, concrete tools and accessories, screeds, “dry-mix” mixers and more.
Cresset says Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra stops buildup before it starts, helps remove dirt and grease, does not promote corrosion, slowly removes pre-existing build-up and does not freeze after application.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River561 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views