Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra removes, protects against build-up
Amanda Bayhi | December 27, 2013
Cresset Chemical Company has introduced its Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra Spatter Protection formulation, which prevents build-up caused by concrete splatter.
Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra is applied using sprayer, brush or roller, and it protects against splatter for 1-2 weeks.
The product, a predominantly water-based material, can be used for many applications, including ready mix trucks, highway concrete paving equipment, portable batch plants, concrete tools and accessories, screeds, “dry-mix” mixers and more.
Cresset says Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra stops buildup before it starts, helps remove dirt and grease, does not promote corrosion, slowly removes pre-existing build-up and does not freeze after application.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2276 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority624 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles584 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views