Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra removes, protects against build-up
Amanda Bayhi | December 27, 2013
Cresset Chemical Company has introduced its Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra Spatter Protection formulation, which prevents build-up caused by concrete splatter.
Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra is applied using sprayer, brush or roller, and it protects against splatter for 1-2 weeks.
The product, a predominantly water-based material, can be used for many applications, including ready mix trucks, highway concrete paving equipment, portable batch plants, concrete tools and accessories, screeds, “dry-mix” mixers and more.
Cresset says Spatter-Cote Armor-Xtra stops buildup before it starts, helps remove dirt and grease, does not promote corrosion, slowly removes pre-existing build-up and does not freeze after application.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker275 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges198 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes193 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America149 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views