Southeastern Equipment hires George Nofel as sales rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2012
Southeastern Equipment Co. has hired George Nofel as a sales representative. In his new position, Nofel is responsible for construction equipment sales in Lorain, Huron, and Erie Counties. The lines he represents include Case construction equipment, Kobelco excavators, and Bomag compaction equipment.
“We welcome George to the Southeastern team,” says Charlie Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment. “With his extensive experience, we are confident he will have a huge impact on our sales in northeastern Ohio.”
Nofel has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was branch manager at the Cantwell Machinery Company in northeastern Ohio. He attended the Ohio State University.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views