Southeastern Equipment hires George Nofel as sales rep
Southeastern Equipment Co. has hired George Nofel as a sales representative. In his new position, Nofel is responsible for construction equipment sales in Lorain, Huron, and Erie Counties. The lines he represents include Case construction equipment, Kobelco excavators, and Bomag compaction equipment.
“We welcome George to the Southeastern team,” says Charlie Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment. “With his extensive experience, we are confident he will have a huge impact on our sales in northeastern Ohio.”
Nofel has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was branch manager at the Cantwell Machinery Company in northeastern Ohio. He attended the Ohio State University.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views