Southeastern Equipment hires George Nofel as sales rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2012
Southeastern Equipment Co. has hired George Nofel as a sales representative. In his new position, Nofel is responsible for construction equipment sales in Lorain, Huron, and Erie Counties. The lines he represents include Case construction equipment, Kobelco excavators, and Bomag compaction equipment.
“We welcome George to the Southeastern team,” says Charlie Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment. “With his extensive experience, we are confident he will have a huge impact on our sales in northeastern Ohio.”
Nofel has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was branch manager at the Cantwell Machinery Company in northeastern Ohio. He attended the Ohio State University.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...882 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views