Southeastern Equipment hires George Nofel as sales rep
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2012
Southeastern Equipment Co. has hired George Nofel as a sales representative. In his new position, Nofel is responsible for construction equipment sales in Lorain, Huron, and Erie Counties. The lines he represents include Case construction equipment, Kobelco excavators, and Bomag compaction equipment.
“We welcome George to the Southeastern team,” says Charlie Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment. “With his extensive experience, we are confident he will have a huge impact on our sales in northeastern Ohio.”
Nofel has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was branch manager at the Cantwell Machinery Company in northeastern Ohio. He attended the Ohio State University.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax592 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views