SoundOff Signal giving away Pinnacle Mini Lightbar at ATSSA Convention
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
SoundOff Signal is giving attendees of the 2011 American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) 41st Annual Convention and Traffic Expo show a chance to win a Pinnacle Mini Lightbar for those that stop by the company’s booth (Booth 414).
The ATSSA Convention runs Feb. 13-17 and the Traffic Expo runs Feb. 15-17 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Ariz.
The new Pinnacle Series Lightbars feature SoundOff Signal’s exclusive Fusion Technology optics.
Fusion Technology fuses the wide angle and light output aspects for a super, wide angle output that blasts the light farther than any other light, according to the company.
The Pinnacle Mini Lightbar is perfect where a bright safety signal is required, such as for volunteer fire and law enforcement vehicles and DOT/construction vehicles.
The lightbar is available in a permanent or magnetic mount with 28 flash patterns and has a five-year warranty.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker278 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges234 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes206 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America169 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views