SoundOff Signal giving away Pinnacle Mini Lightbar at ATSSA Convention
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
SoundOff Signal is giving attendees of the 2011 American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) 41st Annual Convention and Traffic Expo show a chance to win a Pinnacle Mini Lightbar for those that stop by the company’s booth (Booth 414).
The ATSSA Convention runs Feb. 13-17 and the Traffic Expo runs Feb. 15-17 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Ariz.
The new Pinnacle Series Lightbars feature SoundOff Signal’s exclusive Fusion Technology optics.
Fusion Technology fuses the wide angle and light output aspects for a super, wide angle output that blasts the light farther than any other light, according to the company.
The Pinnacle Mini Lightbar is perfect where a bright safety signal is required, such as for volunteer fire and law enforcement vehicles and DOT/construction vehicles.
The lightbar is available in a permanent or magnetic mount with 28 flash patterns and has a five-year warranty.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views