SoundOff Signal giving away Pinnacle Mini Lightbar at ATSSA Convention
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
SoundOff Signal is giving attendees of the 2011 American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) 41st Annual Convention and Traffic Expo show a chance to win a Pinnacle Mini Lightbar for those that stop by the company’s booth (Booth 414).
The ATSSA Convention runs Feb. 13-17 and the Traffic Expo runs Feb. 15-17 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Ariz.
The new Pinnacle Series Lightbars feature SoundOff Signal’s exclusive Fusion Technology optics.
Fusion Technology fuses the wide angle and light output aspects for a super, wide angle output that blasts the light farther than any other light, according to the company.
The Pinnacle Mini Lightbar is perfect where a bright safety signal is required, such as for volunteer fire and law enforcement vehicles and DOT/construction vehicles.
The lightbar is available in a permanent or magnetic mount with 28 flash patterns and has a five-year warranty.
MORE FROM Industry
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes583 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts536 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers148 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views