SoundOff Signal giving away Pinnacle Mini Lightbar at ATSSA Convention
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
SoundOff Signal is giving attendees of the 2011 American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) 41st Annual Convention and Traffic Expo show a chance to win a Pinnacle Mini Lightbar for those that stop by the company’s booth (Booth 414).
The ATSSA Convention runs Feb. 13-17 and the Traffic Expo runs Feb. 15-17 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Ariz.
The new Pinnacle Series Lightbars feature SoundOff Signal’s exclusive Fusion Technology optics.
Fusion Technology fuses the wide angle and light output aspects for a super, wide angle output that blasts the light farther than any other light, according to the company.
The Pinnacle Mini Lightbar is perfect where a bright safety signal is required, such as for volunteer fire and law enforcement vehicles and DOT/construction vehicles.
The lightbar is available in a permanent or magnetic mount with 28 flash patterns and has a five-year warranty.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views