NTEA: Sortimo introduces lightweight, modular van shelving system
Jack Roberts | March 7, 2013
Live coverage from NTEA: The Work Truck Show 2013
Sortimo, in conjunction with Knapheid and Bosch Tools, has a new, modular tool storage system design specifically to work with Bosch tools. They introduced the SimplEco system on March 7 at the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis.
The lightweight, shelving system is designed for use in commercial vans. It is made from a crash-tested, composite material and comes in 12 shelving options in three widths and two different depths.
Jack Roberts is executive editor of trucks/truck equipment for Randall-Reilly, parent company to Better Roads.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2275 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority629 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles602 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project554 Views