NTEA: Sortimo introduces lightweight, modular van shelving system
Jack Roberts | March 7, 2013
Live coverage from NTEA: The Work Truck Show 2013
Sortimo, in conjunction with Knapheid and Bosch Tools, has a new, modular tool storage system design specifically to work with Bosch tools. They introduced the SimplEco system on March 7 at the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis.
The lightweight, shelving system is designed for use in commercial vans. It is made from a crash-tested, composite material and comes in 12 shelving options in three widths and two different depths.
Jack Roberts is executive editor of trucks/truck equipment for Randall-Reilly, parent company to Better Roads.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River552 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency547 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business338 Views