NTEA: Sortimo introduces lightweight, modular van shelving system
Live coverage from NTEA: The Work Truck Show 2013
Sortimo, in conjunction with Knapheid and Bosch Tools, has a new, modular tool storage system design specifically to work with Bosch tools. They introduced the SimplEco system on March 7 at the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis.
The lightweight, shelving system is designed for use in commercial vans. It is made from a crash-tested, composite material and comes in 12 shelving options in three widths and two different depths.
Jack Roberts is executive editor of trucks/truck equipment for Randall-Reilly, parent company to Better Roads.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views