NTEA: Sortimo introduces lightweight, modular van shelving system
Jack Roberts | March 7, 2013
Live coverage from NTEA: The Work Truck Show 2013
Sortimo, in conjunction with Knapheid and Bosch Tools, has a new, modular tool storage system design specifically to work with Bosch tools. They introduced the SimplEco system on March 7 at the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis.
The lightweight, shelving system is designed for use in commercial vans. It is made from a crash-tested, composite material and comes in 12 shelving options in three widths and two different depths.
Jack Roberts is executive editor of trucks/truck equipment for Randall-Reilly, parent company to Better Roads.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views