Sonsray Machinery acquires 11 Case Power & Equipment locations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2013
Sonsray Machinery and Case Construction Equipment on Jan. 16 announced an agreement in Los Angeles under which Sonsray Machinery will acquire and operate 11 Case dealership branch office locations in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
Previously owned and operated by Case Power and Equipment, a subsidiary of CNH Construction Equipment, the Sonsray Machinery locations stretch from the San Diego area in Southern California to the Seattle area in Washington.
Sonsray Machinery will provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, for Case customers through branch offices in El Cajon, Fontana, Santa Fe Springs, Sacramento, Stockton, and Redding, Calif.; Sparks, Nev.; Portland and Salem, Ore.; and Auburn and Marysville, Wash.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views