Sonsray Machinery acquires 11 Case Power & Equipment locations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2013
Sonsray Machinery and Case Construction Equipment on Jan. 16 announced an agreement in Los Angeles under which Sonsray Machinery will acquire and operate 11 Case dealership branch office locations in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
Previously owned and operated by Case Power and Equipment, a subsidiary of CNH Construction Equipment, the Sonsray Machinery locations stretch from the San Diego area in Southern California to the Seattle area in Washington.
Sonsray Machinery will provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, for Case customers through branch offices in El Cajon, Fontana, Santa Fe Springs, Sacramento, Stockton, and Redding, Calif.; Sparks, Nev.; Portland and Salem, Ore.; and Auburn and Marysville, Wash.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority615 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles562 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views