SOL Inc. names Paul Wickberg as president, CEO
SOL Inc., a provider of solar LED outdoor lighting solutions, announced today that Paul Wickberg has been named as the company’s new president and CEO.
Wickberg’s extensive experience positions SOL for both continued product innovation and accelerated sales growth on a global scale.
Wickberg brings more than 20 years of experience to SOL in entrepreneurial business development, energy management, sustainable solution selling and client-driven product development. His career includes successful leadership roles as president and CEO of evandtec Inc., president and COO of Verisae Inc., and co-founder and ultimately president of Computer Process Controls, which was acquired by Emerson.
There he became president of Emerson Climate Technology Solutions, growing it to more $100 million in sales of electronics hardware, software and services to more than 20,000 retail sites globally.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable391 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views