SOL Inc. names Paul Wickberg as president, CEO
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 18, 2011
SOL Inc., a provider of solar LED outdoor lighting solutions, announced today that Paul Wickberg has been named as the company’s new president and CEO.
Wickberg’s extensive experience positions SOL for both continued product innovation and accelerated sales growth on a global scale.
Wickberg brings more than 20 years of experience to SOL in entrepreneurial business development, energy management, sustainable solution selling and client-driven product development. His career includes successful leadership roles as president and CEO of evandtec Inc., president and COO of Verisae Inc., and co-founder and ultimately president of Computer Process Controls, which was acquired by Emerson.
There he became president of Emerson Climate Technology Solutions, growing it to more $100 million in sales of electronics hardware, software and services to more than 20,000 retail sites globally.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views