SnowEx ReleasesSnowEx ground-drive spreaders equipped with hitches, designed to tow behind compact tractors
Better Roads Staff
SnowEx two new ground-drive spreaders for use on sidewalks, parking lots and other off-road applications are equipped with lawn-and-garden style hitches and designed to tow behind compact tractors, ATVs and utility vehicles.
The SP-725G and SP-1225G offer 7- and 12-cubic-foot capacities, respectively. They feature corrosion-resistant polyethylene hoppers and 12-inch, adjustable stainless-steel spinners. Thanks to a unique agitation system, the spreaders are capable of handling bagged rock salt and ice melters. They spread up to 30 feet wide at 5 miles per hour and are available with a deflector skirt kit for narrowing the spread width on sidewalks.
The ground drive system is comprised of a heavy-duty transmission and large, narrow pneumatic tires for maximum traction on snow and ice. Other standard features include a 14-foot cable for controlling the manual gate and a clear, fitted hopper cover for weather protection. Both models are covered by a two-year limited warranty.
SnowEx is a product division of TrynEx International. Other TrynEx brands include TurfEx turf care equipment, and SweepEx broom attachments. For more information, contact TrynEx International, 531 Ajax Drive, Madison Heights, MI 48071, call 800-725-8377 or 248-586-3500, fax 248-586-3501, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.trynexfactory.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding521 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable375 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future331 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views