SnowEx ReleasesSnowEx ground-drive spreaders equipped with hitches, designed to tow behind compact tractors
Better Roads Staff | October 13, 2011
SnowEx two new ground-drive spreaders for use on sidewalks, parking lots and other off-road applications are equipped with lawn-and-garden style hitches and designed to tow behind compact tractors, ATVs and utility vehicles.
The SP-725G and SP-1225G offer 7- and 12-cubic-foot capacities, respectively. They feature corrosion-resistant polyethylene hoppers and 12-inch, adjustable stainless-steel spinners. Thanks to a unique agitation system, the spreaders are capable of handling bagged rock salt and ice melters. They spread up to 30 feet wide at 5 miles per hour and are available with a deflector skirt kit for narrowing the spread width on sidewalks.
The ground drive system is comprised of a heavy-duty transmission and large, narrow pneumatic tires for maximum traction on snow and ice. Other standard features include a 14-foot cable for controlling the manual gate and a clear, fitted hopper cover for weather protection. Both models are covered by a two-year limited warranty.
SnowEx is a product division of TrynEx International. Other TrynEx brands include TurfEx turf care equipment, and SweepEx broom attachments. For more information, contact TrynEx International, 531 Ajax Drive, Madison Heights, MI 48071, call 800-725-8377 or 248-586-3500, fax 248-586-3501, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.trynexfactory.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier263 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker211 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views