SnowEx Introduces New Professional-Grade Drop Spreader
Better Roads Staff | January 5, 2011
WARREN, Mich. – SnowEx introduces its SD-95 drop spreader for ice management in confined areas. Ideal for sidewalks, driveways and other tight applications, the new spreader delivers a consistent flow of material directly to the ground, reducing waste and preventing the material from flinging into unwanted locations.
The SD-95 includes a corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper, which has a 160-pound capacity. Designed to handle bagged rock salt and pelletized material, the unit spreads in a 28-inch-wide path. The spreader also features an adjustment lever on the handle for changing the material flow quickly and accurately.
With large, 13-inch-diameter pneumatic tires, the spreader requires minimum effort to push, and it easily travels over snow, slush and ice. Also included is a clear hopper cover, which prevents foreign objects from entering the hopper, yet allows the operator to easily monitor material levels. The SD-95 is covered by a two-year warranty.
Besides the SD-95, SnowEx manufactures a full line of spreaders, pre-wetting/anti-icing sprayers, snowbrooms and other gear for winter maintenance applications.
SnowEx is a product division of TrynEx International. Other TrynEx brands include TurfEx turf care equipment and SweepEx broom attachments. For more information, contact TrynEx International, 23455 Regency Park Drive, Warren, MI 48089, call 800-725-8377 or 586-756-6555, fax 586-755-0338, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.trynexfactory.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views