SnowEx Introduces New Economical Salt Box
Better Roads Staff | January 18, 2011
WARREN, Mich. – SnowEx introduces the SB-1000 salt box, an economical version of its popular storage systems. The SB-1000 features a highly durable design but is inexpensive, making it ideal for entry-level needs.
Constructed from water-resistant, noncorrosive polyethylene, the SB-1000 has a storage capacity of 10 cubic feet and is designed to protect a wide variety of materials from weather elements. Although the most common use is for storing salt, sand and other spreading materials for ice management, the salt box can also be used for holding fertilizer, tools and anything else that requires a weather-protected enclosure.
In addition to the SB-1000, SnowEx offers a full line of salt boxes with varying capacities and more convenience features, such as lockable lids and fork pockets.
SnowEx is a product division of TrynEx International. Other TrynEx brands include TurfEx turf care equipment and SweepEx broom attachments. For more information, contact TrynEx International, 23455 Regency Park Drive, Warren, MI 48089, call 800-725-8377 or 586-756-6555, fax 586-755-0338, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.trynexfactory.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2261 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1277 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority604 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles542 Views