SnowEx: Ice management in confined areas
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
SnowEx’s SD-95 drop spreader is ideal or sidewalks, driveways for ice management in confined areas. Ideal for sidewalks, driveways and other tight applications, the new spreader delivers a consistent flow of material directly to the ground, reducing waste and preventing the material from flinging into unwanted locations.
The SD-95 includes a corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper, which has a 160-pound capacity. Designed to handle bagged rock salt and pelletized material, the unit spreads in a 28-inch-wide path. The spreader also features an adjustment lever on the handle for changing the material flow quickly and accurately.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views