SnowEx: Ice management in confined areas
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
SnowEx’s SD-95 drop spreader is ideal or sidewalks, driveways for ice management in confined areas. Ideal for sidewalks, driveways and other tight applications, the new spreader delivers a consistent flow of material directly to the ground, reducing waste and preventing the material from flinging into unwanted locations.
The SD-95 includes a corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper, which has a 160-pound capacity. Designed to handle bagged rock salt and pelletized material, the unit spreads in a 28-inch-wide path. The spreader also features an adjustment lever on the handle for changing the material flow quickly and accurately.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1453 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority854 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles733 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours499 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans482 Views