SnowEx: Ice management in confined areas
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
SnowEx’s SD-95 drop spreader is ideal or sidewalks, driveways for ice management in confined areas. Ideal for sidewalks, driveways and other tight applications, the new spreader delivers a consistent flow of material directly to the ground, reducing waste and preventing the material from flinging into unwanted locations.
The SD-95 includes a corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper, which has a 160-pound capacity. Designed to handle bagged rock salt and pelletized material, the unit spreads in a 28-inch-wide path. The spreader also features an adjustment lever on the handle for changing the material flow quickly and accurately.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views