SnowEx: Ice management in confined areas
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
SnowEx’s SD-95 drop spreader is ideal or sidewalks, driveways for ice management in confined areas. Ideal for sidewalks, driveways and other tight applications, the new spreader delivers a consistent flow of material directly to the ground, reducing waste and preventing the material from flinging into unwanted locations.
The SD-95 includes a corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper, which has a 160-pound capacity. Designed to handle bagged rock salt and pelletized material, the unit spreads in a 28-inch-wide path. The spreader also features an adjustment lever on the handle for changing the material flow quickly and accurately.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects141 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views