Sky Cast receives National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant status
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 1, 2011
Sky Cast LLC, located in Eloy, Ariz., has been awarded status as a National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant.
The designation recognizes Sky Cast LLC as a precast concrete manufacturing plant operating at the highest standards of production and quality control.
NPCA established its national plant certification program in 1987 to ensure a consistent industry benchmark and a high degree of excellence among precast operations. The program involves a comprehensive review of all aspects of a plant’s manufacturing processes. To achieve certification, participants must pas an initial inspection. Plants then maintain certification by passing periodic, unannounced on-site inspections conducted by an independent engineering firm.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...882 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views