Sky Cast receives National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant status
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 1, 2011
Sky Cast LLC, located in Eloy, Ariz., has been awarded status as a National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant.
The designation recognizes Sky Cast LLC as a precast concrete manufacturing plant operating at the highest standards of production and quality control.
NPCA established its national plant certification program in 1987 to ensure a consistent industry benchmark and a high degree of excellence among precast operations. The program involves a comprehensive review of all aspects of a plant’s manufacturing processes. To achieve certification, participants must pas an initial inspection. Plants then maintain certification by passing periodic, unannounced on-site inspections conducted by an independent engineering firm.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group170 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views