Sky Cast receives National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant status
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 1, 2011
Sky Cast LLC, located in Eloy, Ariz., has been awarded status as a National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant.
The designation recognizes Sky Cast LLC as a precast concrete manufacturing plant operating at the highest standards of production and quality control.
NPCA established its national plant certification program in 1987 to ensure a consistent industry benchmark and a high degree of excellence among precast operations. The program involves a comprehensive review of all aspects of a plant’s manufacturing processes. To achieve certification, participants must pas an initial inspection. Plants then maintain certification by passing periodic, unannounced on-site inspections conducted by an independent engineering firm.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]958 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction436 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair409 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views