Skelly and Loy hires Johnathan Clevinger
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 15, 2011
Skelly and Loy hired Johnathan Clevinger as an engineering technician in its Wise, Va., office.
In this role, Clevinger will prepare maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of drawings; prepare drainage plans and excavation and site plans; compute earthwork volumes (cuts and fills); design drainage structures (ponds, ditches, culverts, etc.); design valley fills, roads, etc.; assist in preparing permit applications, reserve studies, and other technical reports; perform field surveys; and assist with upkeep of computer systems at the southwest Virginia office as needed.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles903 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views