Skelly and Loy hires Johnathan Clevinger
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 15, 2011
Skelly and Loy hired Johnathan Clevinger as an engineering technician in its Wise, Va., office.
In this role, Clevinger will prepare maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of drawings; prepare drainage plans and excavation and site plans; compute earthwork volumes (cuts and fills); design drainage structures (ponds, ditches, culverts, etc.); design valley fills, roads, etc.; assist in preparing permit applications, reserve studies, and other technical reports; perform field surveys; and assist with upkeep of computer systems at the southwest Virginia office as needed.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1952 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views