Skelly and Loy hires Johnathan Clevinger
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 15, 2011
Skelly and Loy hired Johnathan Clevinger as an engineering technician in its Wise, Va., office.
In this role, Clevinger will prepare maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of drawings; prepare drainage plans and excavation and site plans; compute earthwork volumes (cuts and fills); design drainage structures (ponds, ditches, culverts, etc.); design valley fills, roads, etc.; assist in preparing permit applications, reserve studies, and other technical reports; perform field surveys; and assist with upkeep of computer systems at the southwest Virginia office as needed.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse483 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views