Skelly and Loy hires CAD specialist in VA office
Skelly and Loy has hired Kimberly Britton as a CAD Specialist in its Wise, Va., office.
In this role, Ms. Britton prepares maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of CAD drawings, prepares exhibits for
permit applications and other technical reports, and prepares field surveys as needed. With more than 16 years
experience, she provides CAD services using the AutoCAD 2010 suite of products (AutoCAD Map, Raster Design, and
Land Desktop.) Ms. Britton is an experienced survey crew member, proficient with ArcMap, ArcCatalog, and ArcToolbox
as well as being experienced with GPS survey equipment using Terrasynch software and Pathfinder Office to postprocess.
Most recently, Ms. Britton worked for Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy where she reviewed
annual and final maps for state approval.
In fall of 2010, Skelly and Loy expanded its operations into Wise, Virginia, located in the heart of the Appalachian
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects592 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views