SITECH Technology dealer established in Sweden
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 8, 2011
A SITECH Technology Dealer has been established in Sweden for heavy and highway contractors.
SITECH Technology Dealers represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for the contractor’s entire fleet of heavy equipment regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble’s portfolio of Connected Site solutions – site positioning systems, construction asset management services, software and powerful wireless and Internet-based site communications infrastructure.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views