Sitech Technology Dealer established in Ohio
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 28, 2012
Trimble announced on Feb. 23 that a Sitech Technology Dealer has been established to serve the state of Ohio as well as counties in Indiana and Kentucky that border the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
Sitech Ohio joins the network of Sitech dealerships.
Sitech Technology Dealers represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for the contractor’s entire fleet of heavy equipment regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble’s portfolio of Connected Site solutions – site-positioning systems, construction asset management services, software and powerful wireless and Internet-based site communications infrastructure.
Trimble is establishing a SITECH Technology Dealer network in the Americas, Europe and Asia / Pacific regions. SITECH Ohio will serve heavy civil construction contractors in the state of Ohio as well as counties in Indiana and Kentucky that border the Cincinnati metropolitan area involved in a range of earthmoving applications such as the construction of roads, highways, railways and airports as well as site prep for large commercial, industrial and residential projects.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers136 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views