Sitech Technology Dealer established in Ohio
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 28, 2012
Trimble announced on Feb. 23 that a Sitech Technology Dealer has been established to serve the state of Ohio as well as counties in Indiana and Kentucky that border the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
Sitech Ohio joins the network of Sitech dealerships.
Sitech Technology Dealers represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for the contractor’s entire fleet of heavy equipment regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble’s portfolio of Connected Site solutions – site-positioning systems, construction asset management services, software and powerful wireless and Internet-based site communications infrastructure.
Trimble is establishing a SITECH Technology Dealer network in the Americas, Europe and Asia / Pacific regions. SITECH Ohio will serve heavy civil construction contractors in the state of Ohio as well as counties in Indiana and Kentucky that border the Cincinnati metropolitan area involved in a range of earthmoving applications such as the construction of roads, highways, railways and airports as well as site prep for large commercial, industrial and residential projects.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’338 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views