SITECH Michigan joins dealership network
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 24, 2010
SITECH Michigan has joined the network of SITECH dealerships and opened up operations in Novi, Mich.
SITECH dealerships represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for fleet of heavy equipment, along with Trimble’s complete portfolio of Connected Site solutions — Site Positioning Systems, Construction Asset Management Services, software and wireless and Internet-based infrastructures.
SITECH Michigan is effective immediately.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?388 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views