Shot blasting system removes paint, rust and paint and pavement markings
Better Roads Staff | February 10, 2012
The new Blastrac trouble-free hydraulic drive system, offering better productivity when cleaning and preparing concrete or steel surfaces. The 1-16DB4 shot blaster strips,cleans and profiles simultaneously and is ideal for ship decks, parking garages, industrial plant and warehouse floors, bridge and highway work, and airport runways−improving macro and micro texture.
The 1-16DB4 will remove paint, rust, marine growth, and mill scale from steel; and removes paint and pavement markings from asphalt, and prepares concrete for re-coating or application of overlays.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?639 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views