Shot blasting system removes paint, rust and paint and pavement markings
Better Roads Staff | February 10, 2012
The new Blastrac trouble-free hydraulic drive system, offering better productivity when cleaning and preparing concrete or steel surfaces. The 1-16DB4 shot blaster strips,cleans and profiles simultaneously and is ideal for ship decks, parking garages, industrial plant and warehouse floors, bridge and highway work, and airport runways−improving macro and micro texture.
The 1-16DB4 will remove paint, rust, marine growth, and mill scale from steel; and removes paint and pavement markings from asphalt, and prepares concrete for re-coating or application of overlays.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1961 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1310 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1032 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...879 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views