Shot blasting system removes paint, rust and paint and pavement markings
Better Roads Staff | February 10, 2012
The new Blastrac trouble-free hydraulic drive system, offering better productivity when cleaning and preparing concrete or steel surfaces. The 1-16DB4 shot blaster strips,cleans and profiles simultaneously and is ideal for ship decks, parking garages, industrial plant and warehouse floors, bridge and highway work, and airport runways−improving macro and micro texture.
The 1-16DB4 will remove paint, rust, marine growth, and mill scale from steel; and removes paint and pavement markings from asphalt, and prepares concrete for re-coating or application of overlays.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views