Shot blasting system removes paint, rust and paint and pavement markings
Better Roads Staff
The new Blastrac trouble-free hydraulic drive system, offering better productivity when cleaning and preparing concrete or steel surfaces. The 1-16DB4 shot blaster strips,cleans and profiles simultaneously and is ideal for ship decks, parking garages, industrial plant and warehouse floors, bridge and highway work, and airport runways−improving macro and micro texture.
The 1-16DB4 will remove paint, rust, marine growth, and mill scale from steel; and removes paint and pavement markings from asphalt, and prepares concrete for re-coating or application of overlays.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects588 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers247 Views