Shot blasting system removes paint, rust and paint and pavement markings
Better Roads Staff
The new Blastrac trouble-free hydraulic drive system, offering better productivity when cleaning and preparing concrete or steel surfaces. The 1-16DB4 shot blaster strips,cleans and profiles simultaneously and is ideal for ship decks, parking garages, industrial plant and warehouse floors, bridge and highway work, and airport runways−improving macro and micro texture.
The 1-16DB4 will remove paint, rust, marine growth, and mill scale from steel; and removes paint and pavement markings from asphalt, and prepares concrete for re-coating or application of overlays.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1636 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee863 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite725 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…488 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California335 Views