Shark Cutter Suction Dredge
Better Roads Staff | March 4, 2008
Dredging Supply Company”s Shark Class cutter suction dredge features a conventional dredge-operating configuration with modular design for ease of transportation. With standard discharge sizes ranging from 10-inch through 24-inch, our Shark dredges are most commonly used by sand and gravel producers and contractors. The tough, yet portable design offers many rewards for the end user. With the proven reliability of the Shark Class cutter suction dredge, the end user can expect a very long life expectanncy for this type of equipment. The Shark dredge will provide a high percentage of uptime and availability, which makes it one of the best selling models in the world!
DSC”s Shark Class Dredge features standardized systems throughout all of the various sizes and configurations. The operating systems are all PLC based and offer the operator an ergonomic and user-friendly control panel. With the simple touch of a few switches, you are off and dredging. The Shark dredge also features power up/down spud systems with API rated winch drums for proper cable storage.
DSC”s Shark Class dredge is offered in standard protection models, we welcome all requests for customization for any particular machine. Whether it can be extended digging depths, production instrumentation or GPS dredging systems-DSC will design and build to meet your requirements.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views