Share winter weather stories, get a trip to the CMAs
Whether enduring the ice and snow or withstanding chilling winds, every cold weather worker faces challenges. The Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew Contest, which awards you for sharing your story, closes on Feb. 28.
Cintas Corp. launched the second annual Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew Contest to recognize individuals in the United States and Canada and Canada who withstand the toughest winter working conditions. After the contest closes, Cintas and Carhartt will select finalists and begin public voting at the contest website. The grand prize winner will be announced in April, and he or she will enjoy a trip for two to the 2013 CMA Music Festival, June 6-9, in Nashville, Tenn.
The Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew Contest was first launched in December 2011 in conjunction with the release of the company’s Rental Active Jacket. Hundreds of entries were collected, and the public selected Brooke Boyer, a wastewater treatment plant supervisor from Mt. Shasta, Calif., as the grand prize winner.
Make sure you send me your story as well. I’d love to post some of the interesting – or crazy – experiences you’ve had while dealing with a winter event. Send me pictures, too, if you have them, to email@example.com.
By the way, if you win this contest, take pictures and send them to me, too. (Or invite me along. Just kidding.)
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding553 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable390 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014339 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views