Sentry Insurance Safety Webinar offers driving tips for the winter months
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 7, 2011
Sentry Insurance will offer a safety webinar covering winter driving conditions on Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2011 at 2 p.m. CDT. As driving conditions change with the season, it is very important to keep your authorized drivers aware of the best practices that protect themselves, the public and their vehicle/cargo.
The webinar is opportunity to review many tips that will help you and your drivers accomplish safe driving operations during the winter months when conditions can deteriorate quickly.
Members of Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) may participate at no cost. In addition to gaining valuable information, attendees are eligible to win a dozen golf balls, which will be raffled off at the end of the session.
|When:||Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2011
2 -2:45 p.m. CDT
Pre-register by Friday, Dec. 9, 2011 at 2 p.m. CDT
|Where:||Sentry Insurance will webcast live from its home office in Stevens Point, Wis., Several members of your staff can participate in a single classroom session — only one connection is required. Just project the web portion of the session on a screen, enable a speaker phone or other audio connection, and you’re ready.|
|Presenters:||Troy Tepp and David Wise
Members of Sentry’s Professional Safety Services Team
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views