Senate to consider DOT, HUD spending bill next week
Amanda Bayhi | July 19, 2013
The Senate next week will take up the spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (USDOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD), according to a report from The Hill.
The $54 billion budget, known as the THUD bill, is expected to clear the Senate.
The Senate bill is $9.9 billion higher than the $44.1 billion bill the House is considering. The House bill is still awaiting consideration in the full House.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views