Senate to consider DOT, HUD spending bill next week
Amanda Bayhi | July 19, 2013
The Senate next week will take up the spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (USDOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD), according to a report from The Hill.
The $54 billion budget, known as the THUD bill, is expected to clear the Senate.
The Senate bill is $9.9 billion higher than the $44.1 billion bill the House is considering. The House bill is still awaiting consideration in the full House.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?643 Views