See your name (and picture) in lights at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 22, 2014
Watch out Penn and Teller, Elton John and Celine Dion.
John Deere Construction & Forestry is seeking stories and photos from construction contractors and other industry professionals to feature in their booth.
The manufacturer is asking those interested to go to JohnDeere.com/SeeYourself, share what they are doing with John Deere and upload an image of themselves, their co-workers or even their job sites.
The photos and stories will be on display on a large projection screen at the John Deere booth (N1262), during ConExpo-Con/Agg, which is slated for March 4-8 in Las Vegas. The photos will also be displayed on the SeeYourself website.
This isn’t the first time John Deere has offered to take photos at a trade show. At World of Concrete 2013, the company had a photo op for us, so I took a picture with (and wrote about) the 644K hybrid wheel loader.
This time, I’m staying behind the camera and will just be taking notes.
If you get your name up in lights, snap a pic of it and send it to me! We could share these pics on our website or social media.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2212 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1414 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority799 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles700 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans519 Views