Secretary of Labor Solis resigning
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
Another government agency resignation!
They’re dropping like flies.
Just a few weeks ago, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Lisa Jackson resigned, without a successor named. Now, U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis is resigning, The Hill reports, citing The White House, Solis is the fifth member of the Cabinet leave a position for President Barack Obama’s second term, according to The Hill.
In addition to Jackson and Solis, other administrators leaving their positions include Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.
Let’s just say that actions speak louder than words.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views