Secretary of Labor Solis resigning
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
Another government agency resignation!
They’re dropping like flies.
Just a few weeks ago, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Lisa Jackson resigned, without a successor named. Now, U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis is resigning, The Hill reports, citing The White House, Solis is the fifth member of the Cabinet leave a position for President Barack Obama’s second term, according to The Hill.
In addition to Jackson and Solis, other administrators leaving their positions include Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.
Let’s just say that actions speak louder than words.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views