Secretary of Labor Solis resigning
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
Another government agency resignation!
They’re dropping like flies.
Just a few weeks ago, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Lisa Jackson resigned, without a successor named. Now, U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis is resigning, The Hill reports, citing The White House, Solis is the fifth member of the Cabinet leave a position for President Barack Obama’s second term, according to The Hill.
In addition to Jackson and Solis, other administrators leaving their positions include Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.
Let’s just say that actions speak louder than words.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views