Secretary of Labor Solis resigning
Another government agency resignation!
They’re dropping like flies.
Just a few weeks ago, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Lisa Jackson resigned, without a successor named. Now, U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis is resigning, The Hill reports, citing The White House, Solis is the fifth member of the Cabinet leave a position for President Barack Obama’s second term, according to The Hill.
In addition to Jackson and Solis, other administrators leaving their positions include Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.
Let’s just say that actions speak louder than words.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects625 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D329 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says258 Views