Secretary of Labor Solis resigning
Another government agency resignation!
They’re dropping like flies.
Just a few weeks ago, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Lisa Jackson resigned, without a successor named. Now, U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis is resigning, The Hill reports, citing The White House, Solis is the fifth member of the Cabinet leave a position for President Barack Obama’s second term, according to The Hill.
In addition to Jackson and Solis, other administrators leaving their positions include Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.
Let’s just say that actions speak louder than words.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable418 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views