SealMaster High Performance Pot Hole Patcher
Better Roads Staff | March 16, 2011
SANDUSKY, OH – PatchMaster is a high-performance cold patch with hot mix durability. PatchMaster is easy to use and can be applied in any weather. Simply pour from bag and tamp or drive over with your car and no heating is required.
PatchMaster fills potholes in both asphalt and concrete and is ideal for full depth repair. PatchMaster comes in 50 lb. bags or 55-gallon drums and is engineered for roads, streets, parking lots and more.
Please visit www.sealmaster.net for additional information or call 1-800-395-7325.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles904 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views