SealMaster High Performance Pot Hole Patcher
Better Roads Staff | March 16, 2011
SANDUSKY, OH – PatchMaster is a high-performance cold patch with hot mix durability. PatchMaster is easy to use and can be applied in any weather. Simply pour from bag and tamp or drive over with your car and no heating is required.
PatchMaster fills potholes in both asphalt and concrete and is ideal for full depth repair. PatchMaster comes in 50 lb. bags or 55-gallon drums and is engineered for roads, streets, parking lots and more.
Please visit www.sealmaster.net for additional information or call 1-800-395-7325.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views