SealMaster High Performance Pot Hole Patcher
Better Roads Staff
SANDUSKY, OH – PatchMaster is a high-performance cold patch with hot mix durability. PatchMaster is easy to use and can be applied in any weather. Simply pour from bag and tamp or drive over with your car and no heating is required.
PatchMaster fills potholes in both asphalt and concrete and is ideal for full depth repair. PatchMaster comes in 50 lb. bags or 55-gallon drums and is engineered for roads, streets, parking lots and more.
Please visit www.sealmaster.net for additional information or call 1-800-395-7325.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future269 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields266 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views