SealMaster High Performance Pot Hole Patcher
Better Roads Staff | March 16, 2011
SANDUSKY, OH – PatchMaster is a high-performance cold patch with hot mix durability. PatchMaster is easy to use and can be applied in any weather. Simply pour from bag and tamp or drive over with your car and no heating is required.
PatchMaster fills potholes in both asphalt and concrete and is ideal for full depth repair. PatchMaster comes in 50 lb. bags or 55-gallon drums and is engineered for roads, streets, parking lots and more.
Please visit www.sealmaster.net for additional information or call 1-800-395-7325.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views