SealMaster High Performance Pot Hole Patcher
Better Roads Staff | March 16, 2011
SANDUSKY, OH – PatchMaster is a high-performance cold patch with hot mix durability. PatchMaster is easy to use and can be applied in any weather. Simply pour from bag and tamp or drive over with your car and no heating is required.
PatchMaster fills potholes in both asphalt and concrete and is ideal for full depth repair. PatchMaster comes in 50 lb. bags or 55-gallon drums and is engineered for roads, streets, parking lots and more.
Please visit www.sealmaster.net for additional information or call 1-800-395-7325.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1995 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views