Schwing offers versatile mounting and electric power in stationary pumps
Better Roads Staff | April 28, 2011
In order to meet a wide range of customer needs, Schwing offers its line of Stationary Pumps (SP) in a variety of configurations and power options. SPs are available from 20 hp pea gravel pumps to 590 hp concrete pumps with either diesel or electric power. Electric motors offer many advantages including reduced jobsite noise, fuel savings and fewer emissions without sacrificing output or distance performance.
Customers also have choice of trailer or skid mounting. Options are available to mount the power source separately from the skid mounted pump. “We have output and mounting choices for virtually any application,” according to Jason Zignego, sales manager for the SP product line. Schwing Stationary pumps are used successfully worldwide in conventional applications like shotcreting pools, pouring residential wall, tunnel pumping, highrise concrete placement and engineered applications. Many continuous pours like slipform silos, concrete tanks and soil stabilization projects are performed by Schwing pumps working non-stop for hundreds of hours.
An SP 1000 with output to 70 cubic yards per hour and 100 horsepower electric motor was recently displayed at the Schwing booth at ConExpo- ConAgg 2011 in Las Vegas.
Customers are encouraged to contact Schwing for specific applications that may require specialized mounting or engine choices. For more information, visit www.schwing.com or call 1-888-SCHWING (724-9464).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong861 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views