Schwarze names new dealer development manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 7, 2010
Street sweeper manufacturer Schwarze Industries appointed Wes Brant as dealer development manager.
Brant moved into his new position from his previous position has product assurance manager.
Working as a part of the Dealer Sales Team, Brant’s main responsibilities include finding, training and supporting dealers in the North American region.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views