Schwarze names new dealer development manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 7, 2010
Street sweeper manufacturer Schwarze Industries appointed Wes Brant as dealer development manager.
Brant moved into his new position from his previous position has product assurance manager.
Working as a part of the Dealer Sales Team, Brant’s main responsibilities include finding, training and supporting dealers in the North American region.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines181 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views