Schwarze names new dealer development manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 7, 2010
Street sweeper manufacturer Schwarze Industries appointed Wes Brant as dealer development manager.
Brant moved into his new position from his previous position has product assurance manager.
Working as a part of the Dealer Sales Team, Brant’s main responsibilities include finding, training and supporting dealers in the North American region.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views