Schwarze names new dealer development manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 7, 2010
Street sweeper manufacturer Schwarze Industries appointed Wes Brant as dealer development manager.
Brant moved into his new position from his previous position has product assurance manager.
Working as a part of the Dealer Sales Team, Brant’s main responsibilities include finding, training and supporting dealers in the North American region.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving359 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness292 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill274 Views