Schwarze names new dealer development manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 7, 2010
Street sweeper manufacturer Schwarze Industries appointed Wes Brant as dealer development manager.
Brant moved into his new position from his previous position has product assurance manager.
Working as a part of the Dealer Sales Team, Brant’s main responsibilities include finding, training and supporting dealers in the North American region.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views