Schwarze, Wells Fargo offer financing program
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 18, 2010
Schwarze Industries has teamed up with Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Inc. (WFEFI) to offer a new financing program for Schwarze sweeping and road maintenance equipment.
Financial product options with the new program include equipment loans, terminal rental adjustment clause (TRAC) leases, and municipal equipment financing. Terms range in length from 36 to 60 months, and seasonal payments are also available.
WFEFI will also work with Schwarze customers to provide other customized financing solutions.
Up to 100 percent of the net invoice amount can be financed, on approved credit.
Credit decisions will typically be made within one business day following WFEFI’s receipt of a completed application for transactions under $175,000.
For amounts greater than $175,000, a credit decision can often be made within three business days after receipt of a complete credit application.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views